Wednesday, October 30, 2013
































Ah, LA. I liked it so much better than San Diego. Which came as a surprise.


What also came as a surprise was how much I LOVED the Getty Museum. I’ve spoke of this phenomenon before but every time I visit an art museum with Job I get a cold. Mid-museum stroll, somewhere between hours 4 and 36, I catch a cold. Not so with the Getty. It was Ge-awesome. First, the building and the setting are Ge-orgeous. Maxine and I super funned it up on the grounds whilst Job looked at 4,789,372 pictures of the Last Supper / Crucifixion / Madonna on the Rocks.


I can not say enough good things about the Getty. Did I mention it’s also free?!?!


And we discovered Maxine is super spooked by statues. It got so she could pick them out at like 100 paces. “
Sta-chew”



Santa Monica Pier was kind of whatever. But it was Maxine’s first $0.25 ride thingy that just kind of rocks/shakes. She wore the same stonefaced expression throughout the unexpectedly long ride but then freaked when it was time to walk away.

Kids.

Ge-crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment